Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Abraham Hicks: Google Ad Words: Split Enegy vs Clarity




About Split energy?



Today I realize my split energy on several, maybe too many areas, and it is interesting.



I would call myself a strong want-er. Those are Abraham's words. I get ideas all the time. I feel passion about so many possibilities in my life.



I do desire and need more cash flow. Most of us have some split energy around that subject. The subject of money in general can often be loaded with mixed messages.



As an intuitive counselor I help people with clarity. That is the wonderful state of mind where it all comes together and confusion is not in the mix anymore. I help others sort out their split energy. So I am feeling a bit dismal that I have some of that. It feels like the saying: The shoe makers kids are shoeless, and, physician heal thyself. I am able to do this and so it stands to reason I should be able to clear up some things in my own world.



Split energy is inevitable. It does not mean that you are doing anything wrong...but it does indicate that you are sorting and shifting contrast and have some varied beliefs. It is uncomfortable and just like living causes a house to get messy, time must be taken to sort and reorganize. My physical space is messy and my body feels misaligned and I am really going through some manifestation.



Time to get it sorted through.



This all started with the hospitalization of my son and the time I spent at the hospital. I was not doing readings. I was not focused on my livelihood. People would call and I was too distracted to return phone calls and even get back to people. My mind was in a stressed place. My bank account went down and my chores remained undone. I walked into my home and said, it looks like I was on a 3 day drunk. For my personal standards it was really bad.



My brother said, why don't you try ad words by Google. It might send some new people your way. Well, it sounds good but I feel that split energy is the problem. The words for what I do seem fuzzy right now. There are so many things my guides bring through, in spite of my personal state of mind, that I find hard to clarify at this moment.  We, my guides and I seem to zero in on what people have in the personal escrow. That is Abrahamster talk for what are they really wanting to manifest. That is located where in their highest joy zone. They have a dream for themselves. The emotional well being they feel is an indication of how close they are  dovetailing with that dream. If we had no dreams brewing, we might have a sense of detachment from life. I think monks try and do that. Abe says we are here to live life and bang around in it. We are here to experience things and grow from that expansion. We not only are growing personally, we are on the leading edge of creation in general. The Universe benefits from us reaching for new awareness and new ways of being. Sitting in a cave all day and meditating is not usually indicated. In rare cases, a soul will do that. For most of us we desire the co creating that life can offer. 
 

When the eye beholds a singular vision the soul is full of joy”



I channel what is most needed. My guides seem to prioritize what is truly important and will give my client the most improved state of being. I am in an Ester Hicks like state of showing them who they are. My words are less important than what they feel and see for themselves during a session.



OK...back to defining what I do.



Allow people to realize their clarity and themselves. Improve their Source Connection. Help remove the amnesia of not remembering their true authentic self and demonstrate true connection with those in spirit by seeing post cards of that deceased loved ones life. Heal the gap between the seen and the unseen. Help ease the fear of death, because it is a transition. Help heal grief in showing people that love and relationships continue..albeit in a different way, after the shedding of the physical body.



OK and none of that says that I am a fortune teller...but I do see probable outcomes and probable future events.



My guides will help me. They are saying relax...do something you enjoy and we will bring it to clarity.  I fully trust that they will.  As far as money...it shows up. As far as clients...they just show up when I am ready. I have to be functioning well enough to receive them. I must clean up this space and my head.



That is something a Google ad cannot do. So for now, I might just do some Yoga and listen to music. For those who have a “real” job...sorry to say it. I have to maintain my vibrational integrity. That is my job. It might clear my wobble to have another job too If I can manage it.  I trust that will be revealed.  

This work is harder than it sounds. I am not on my feet all day like the nurses at the hospital. I admire them. I am not doing case management like I used to...but there is an odd parallel. Some readings are a type of social work, counseling, life coaching and motivational speaking rolled into one. It depends on what is needed.



No good hash tags yet, but I have faith, and they will come.



If wanted things don't manifest. You, like me, and like all of us, have split energy on a particular desire. Abe says back out of this and go general.  That means you are trying to hard and being too specific.  Just trust the Universe to show you and be your compass.



Hash tag: I allow harmonized energy around wanted desires and this allows the Universe to bring it into being.



Too long.



Wishing clarity for all of us today.  May it slip in through the crack of least resistance. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...