Saturday, November 10, 2018

Sara's Psychic Sisterhood. Chapter Five. All About Angels. With a Wink to Lorna Byrne and Howard Storm.


Sara’s Psychic Sisterhood
The Debate on Angels


There are so many “Angel Readers” among the Sedona psychic scene and in general there are the “Angel Experts”.  I am thinking of Doreen Virtue and Lorna Byrne.  I am reading Angels in my Hair right now.  The Angelic readers in Sedona are not always in agreement about who or what the Angels are. They only know that their messages are from Archangels and especially Michael.  One Angelic Angel psychic reader believed that they are Warriors fighting a battle for the upliftment of mankind.  Perhaps that is why they were present when Jesus was born in Bethlehem. They pronounced “Hark Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward Mankind”.  I can only tell you my own spin on this whole Angel thing. 

 Like Lorna Byrne, I have struggled with dyslexia all my life and the term “retarded” became branded on my forehead when I was in first grade.  The teacher was so vocal about it that the other kids did not play with me.  This spunky young teacher was such a soul killer and I began to hate school.  I was in a totally different world as a small child. Escaped into my imagination and I drew all the time instead of listening to the lessons.  My family also was lead to believe I was "special education." There were a few English teachers who felt that I had a gift and encouraged me to write.  That was such a blessing.  

In my adulthood I scored beyond the exam I took.  That exam only measured to IQ 144. (Shipley Intelligence Test) I will never know exactly what I measured but the realization I had was, OMG,  I could have applied to a very good college instead of taking a night class here and there. It is sad that a teacher can damage a kid that way. Teachers are powerful in their influence and I experienced both good and bad teachers in my life. 

Each night I watched a light show at night while falling asleep at age 5.  Light would come in different vivid colors and unfold in front of my eyes eventually putting me asleep. I was such an empath and I could feel the pain of others.  My mothers friend came over and I could feel the pain in her shoulder. She did talk about it later and admitted to having bursitis.  I could not endure violence even in cartoons.  My favorite afternoon TV show was “The Cisco Kid”. It made me laugh.  When family members argued I would go hide in my room and hug “Tony”.  My blue stuffed rabbit was all powerful and all wise and I shared all my childhood angst with him.  Some children’s books were disturbing.  I was not a fan of Dr. Seuss. As an adult I love his works and especially ‘The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.”  As a four-year-old I was very anxious that the characters would fall and hurt themselves.  As a little one I was no stranger to climbing and falling with the air slammed out of my lungs.  The Seuss illustrations would have the cat on a bicycle holding a fish in a bowl and other characters were precariously balanced on tables that were off base.  It looked like a recipe for disaster.  All through my childhood I had the feeling someone really big was watching over me.  There was an especially scary time when I was hiking and took off on my own.  I was climbing down a cliff when my foot slipped.  I was airborne for a second and could not scream.  I had the sensation of surrendering my life as I looked at the jagged rocks below.  Oddly, I don’t remember the next few moments except that I was caught in a thorn bush by the seat of my pants.  I was still shaking and trembling as I realized a profound thing had just happened.  I was surrounded in a mist of love and I knew that there was something much bigger than I that had rescued me.  Since I was at church camp, I could now state that  “I was saved” and really did experience that in a large way.

 Some Christian concepts did not always match my personal philosophy. I had a very hard time with any sort of judgement like “we are all sinners”.  Always I knew that we were children of a benevolent God and as such, we had a Divine Spark inside us and we were cherished.  I find it interesting that Lorna Byrne received that same message from the Angels she communicates with.  I was not quite as visual as she is.  Out of the corner of my eye, I would see a smile, or a bright aura.  There were times that all I could see was a flaming blue sword (for a second).  I learned later that was the signature of “Michael”.  Then there were all those “strangers” who just showed up at the right time.  People who would give me directions or warnings at the right moment.  I developed a rule for myself: If I heard something three times in a row, I should absolutely follow it.  Sometimes it might be three people I hardly know talking about a movie or book, “Sara you should really read this book”.  One lady just placed a book in my hand when I was a teenager.  She might not be an Angel, but I think she was inspired to give me that book. 

In my opinion, there are Angelic beings assigned to us.  I have had some belief that they are a part of us and they are the part that cannot be on earth.  Angels are very careful not to overstep the boundaries of free will.  Many miracles have been cloaked in what could be a simple coincidence.  Many times, I made the choice to listen to Angelic messages that were often very subtle.  Then there was one very direct “in my face” message in the year 2001.

        One morning before coffee, I was awakened by a “flock” of pretty Angels.  There was a group of very ethereal female Angels hovering above the ground.  They were wearing flowing pastel gowns and I am not sure I saw any wings. I noticed they were in an aura of light. I am guessing there were 9 Angles having a quiet conversation.  One brunette Angel stepped forward as a spokesperson and said, “Go Home”.   It was very short and yet very powerful. After that pronouncement they vanished.  I pondered what “Go Home” meant, but not for long.  Very soon, my mother called on the land line with a message that my younger brother had died.  He had been found in his apartment lifeless. He died on Ground Hog Day.  Everything was surreal and unsettling,  I took a shower and received a few more phone calls from my mother. She was crying and unsure of how to proceed.  I heard myself say, “don’t worry mother, I am on my way home.”  That was what was needed and meant by “go home”.  And it was a vivid vision that never left me. No one could argue that I was in a state of duress or grief, because at that moment, I was unaware of the untimely death of my brother.  I was awake and fully cognizant of my surroundings. I was looking forward to a glorious day.  Nothing would suggest it was imagined or contrived.

        I am sure that I may have made my guardian Angels cry at times.  I have been “stupid” and made bad choices.  When I have been allowed to make a bad decision, it was probably a growth opportunity.  Those dark nights of the soul are a chance to grow. We do grow and expand from those times when we did not listen to sage advice.  It must be hard for our Angels to watch.  I have also been told that I did not need to go through some of the hardships I walked through.  That made me feel especially dumb.  Knowing that some things might have been avoided, has made me wonder why then I elected to go through them?  I believe I was hoodwinked, conned, blindsided, and gave in to some darker self-interests at times.  In some experiences it was the company I was keeping.  Like many young people, I did not get the best information from others. 

Even though I took some dangerous turns, there was always someone there to watch over me.  At one point I had a loaded shot gun pointed at my stomach.  I had dated a bad apple for sure and I ended that relationship quickly and left town.  When I returned, he showed up drunk on my door step and forced his way into my home.  Again, I felt that I surrendered my life when I saw that gun.  I was sure he would shoot me.  I left my body and once out of  body and what might have been a painful ending, I could see Jesus with a crown of thorns standing behind this man.  For some odd reason, he did not shoot me, and he left.  I had not been religious at that point.  But seeing Jesus with thorns made me think of another truth.  I was bought and paid for.  Weather or not I had made a mistake in being with this person, it felt like Jesus was asserting his will into this situation and saying, “no I am taking on this karma and she is released”.  Looking back at some close calls, my life story paralleled  Calamity Jane especially when younger, and Angels are the best answer I have for still being alive.

        From that day forward, I felt a bond with Jesus, but I never felt I found the right church with the right message about him.  I have always felt that the message of Christianity has become a garbled one.  If there is love and an open acceptance of others in a church then, it is in alignment with the message of Jesus, and if not, in my opinion find a more open minded church.

  Another realization for me is this:  Wherever Jesus appears there are Angels too.  That was driven home in a dream I once had.  I was in a white robe in an auditorium of Angels and anticipation was all around.  Jesus came out on stage and there was a collective sigh as we clutched our hands to our breasts.  Jesus was just gorgeous. His personality filled the room in such a charismatic way.  He spoke to the group and then he asked me to please come forward.  I felt very nervous and self-conscious.  I heard some murmuring of the other Angels.  Murmurs such as, “I don’t think she is strong enough” As I approached Jesus, he touched the middle of my back, and I slouched over and fell on the floor.  I believe now that incidence illustrated that my belief was weak, and I needed a bit more back bone.  In hindsight, that would be totally correct at that period of my life.  I was being talked into things that were not right for me.  I often wonder if I had been an Angel prior to this life, who made a bad choice and now, I am here to realize many things. I could not have realized any of this as one who has not been human.  There is free will for me, but there is also my own pre-birth soul contract to come into this life and stretch, grow, and understand in a different way.  I have set up the family, country and circumstances ahead of being born into them.  I could not be more certain of that.  In general, our soul group had big things to accomplish.  Brave souls, this group.

To wrap up my own feelings about Angels.  They have been real and very present in my life.  Certainly, I make mistakes and I am OK with that.  I am not sure that anyone is an expert on Angels. None of us have all the answers all the time. Some things that I question:  Is there a hierarchy?  Are some Angels warriors and some Arch Angels? They must be asked to intervene?  It is said that Angels have not been human and not all Angels have wings.  Loved ones who have passed over are not the same thing as Angels. 

Howard Storm said his angles looked like balls of light.  I love the You Tube videos of Howard Storm and he does have the aura of one who has really been turned around by his near-death experience.  He is the real deal.  With everyone having their interpretation of Angelic experiences, I think there is no one right answer except, yes, they are real.  All else is opinion.  That is my opinion.
Ask for your own experience and I am sure it will happen, especially at Christmas time.  There is such thing as the Christmas Spirit.

Hark, Be of Glad Tidings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...