Friday, November 12, 2021

More Angel Stories

 




Angel Stories

When I am having fun and laughing with good friends, the angels are there. When The radio plays a song that has a message for me,  I feel the presence of angels.  I find feathers and pennies and see angels out of the side of my vision. I am so grateful.  I hear angels all the time. Sometimes angels influence ordinary people.   I had a lady walk up to me and hand me a book when I was 15. She said, “I really think this book is for you.” The title was Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. Angels are especially with all of us during a frightful event.  Amazing things happen. When I was 15,  I was climbing up a cliff and coming back down I slipped. I was airborne. I lost consciousness and when I opened my eyes, I was hanging by the seat of my pants on a thorn tree. Really. I had chills and another worldly feeling as I climbed down the rest of the way.

 I do see angels in clouds. My cat is like an angel with fur. She knows when I need healing or love. When I am driving, I hear instructions. Like: pull over, slow down, look to your right etc. My life has been saved at least a hundred times. Now when I get into the car, I just ask. I say please keep me safe and keep others safe in case I goof. One time I saw a 10-foot angel wearing a tunic and sandals, he was standing on the back of a gasoline truck. I can see things that aren't there? But they are real. Another prayer of mine is God help me see this better or differently. I can get stuck on a problem. I have been doing automatic writing...only I am typing. I channel when I type my blog essays. I used to just get in my car and then blank out. The next moment I would be getting out of my car. It happened very naturally. It sounds scary but it was very safe. When Arch Angel Michael shows up, he is also huge in stature but the thing I notice the most is the royal blue light of his sword. A friend saw that too. She saw a streak of blue in the room. This also saved me when a man was running towards me, he was going to attack and suddenly there was a gale wind that blew him into a wall and knocked him out.

Sometimes miraculous mistakes happen.  My two little boys, age 5 and age 6 were with me hunting for low rent two bedroom apartments.  I had written down several addresses.  We walked into the office of a HUD apartment complex. We were at the wrong address but the manager said that she had a vacancy.  She told us that all morning she had called people who were on the waiting list and no one had answered or gotten back with her.  Usually the wait is a year or two. She handed me a lease to fill out.  The rent was zero for us.  I was looking for work, but the lease is based on income.  I did not have any.  I was so happy,  

Sometimes I have become invisible to others. It sounds too incredible but each time it has happened I felt my frequency change. It is a frequency shift of some kind, and it feels natural, but I am not sure how it happens.

OK one more short story. We were traveling from Phoenix to San Diego. My son and I were on the road and got very lost. We asked the angles to help guide us. Zak start feeling a tapping on the side of his head. He said I think we should turn right. Then taping again on his left side. We turned. It is so funny but after about 6 or 7 tapping signals we pulled into Sea World and the fireworks were going off. We called a friend and said we are sitting in the sea world parking lot. They thought that was so funny because the memorial service was for someone who always ended his day by watching the fireworks at Sea World. Good news for us. The friend lived a few blocks away from Sea World.

 

 Another adventure happened at the Smithsonian Museum. I was with family and somehow, we became separated. My brother asked me to find them. My brother did not believe in "this stuff" but he had seen me do it before. I asked my angels, and I closed my eyes. I was turning around in a large circle when I stopped and pointed. Several yards away we saw the family emerge and we walked right to them. I love angel stories.

Let me say this.  I don’t always line up with my angels and that is usually when things go terrible wrong.  I don’t want to sound like an angel Pollyanna type.  I have gone through some horrible events.  Later I was shown that my angels were trying to intervein in my behalf, but I was being stubborn or dim witted.  Even Pollyanna had her dark moment in the book.  There is a contrast or learning event that must show up for all of us.  If we just skip through this life we probably will not learn the spiritual lessons and we probably will not grow and expand. 

I will advise this.  Line up every morning with your Source energy.  When I run amuck and when I get tempted and give in, my belief in God is weak.  God will be there and will provide for us when we ask.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...