Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Indigo Moon Predictions for 2014

Indigo Moon 2014 Predictions




This has been a wonderful Holiday Season for me and Zac.  We count all our blessings. The smallest everyday blessings mean so much.  We live in the now.  Find small celebrations every day.  That is what I am going to do.  That might be my only resolution.

I started meditating this AM and divided all my questions into several categories.  Me, Zac, Family, Close Friends, Acquaintances, Arizona, USA, North American Continent and the World.

Arizona

More polarity for our state.  There will be a citizen organized effort to reclaim some of our desert. I see the effort of people planting trees and developing small oasis like acres that in the future start to converge.  There are water problems here.  I see the area south of Yuma which is Mexico and Rocky Point working with us on desalination programs and huge pipeline running under ground all the way to Tucson and Parts of the California border as well. These areas become recreational paradises in the future.  The political fortress becomes more Ivory Tower and unapproachable.  Corrupt practices are near being exposed.  Money is being funneled in different ways.  Those who follow the Arizona money trail will be revealing more.  There will be more privatization of some government programs. There will be less focus on family and community.  This causes some of the bigger religions to have a swell in population.  I see the Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist and others becoming a protected environment for debate and forum in areas that are considered political.  Freedom of religion is still a time honored constitutional right.  Other groups will be not as lucky on assembling and discussing policy.  I see this a good thing.  People need to open up about issues regarding family and the middle class.  Irregardless of the belief and dogma, it is a significant changing force when people come together in consensus and blocks of votes will be the arsenal.  

There will be a new Arizona governor of the male gender.  I don't feel good about this person, however, some policies are good.  Overall, this is not someone I would vote for.  Smaller elections become vitally important.  I see district races that are significant and will cause the population to move towards different locations.  There will be divisions along district borders.  There will be innovative and new thinking in certain state areas.  I say look west of the metropolitan metropolis for the most significant developments. I am looking at La Paz and North Mohave Counties.  I see a new college town emerging soon, very west border.  The extreme East area as well such as Greenlee County will have a whole new way of being and it will be so environmentally friendly.

USA

Look at certain states to become leaders in ground breaking legislation.  States to watch are Colorado, Washington, Michigan, Texas, Louisiana, and Alabama.  There might be a few surprise states like, Alabama, Minnesota, and Tennessee to watch as well.  

Personal Discovery:  Big segway:

I have a relative in my distant family tree who was a great Grandmother of Irish descent, and her name was Tennessee Kennedy.  Love that name. I am related to Daniel Boon(e) as well.  His brother Squire Boon's line is in my tree. Our line dropped the (e).  I have been working on genealogy for the last ten years.  Last year I also uncovered a documented Cherokee Ancestor listed on the Alabama Indian Removal Documents.  Early America was wild and free and apparently in the first 100 years, many Americans were of mixed ethnic origins.  It just makes history so colorful, doesn't it?  I had to share that.

Within these surprises that state legislators and Governors launch you will find, welfare reform, legalization of hemp products, new mechanisms to acquire homes and a whole new American line of automobile.  GM, Ford and Chevy...move over because there is a whole new employee owned type of car line coming forward.  Certain developments will occur in home building and appliances.  There will be ¨sensitive windows¨.  Sensitive to light and then able to change colors and sensitive to being more like storm windows or letting in outdoor air.  More efficient design will happen with central heating and cooling.  

I wish Obama well and have prayers going towards him for his safety. Someday he will write a book, a memoir and it will be a best seller.  He is beginning it now, which sadly tells me he does wonder about his own well being.  I feel his book is in the works. Later, 10 years from now, I feel we will evaluate him differently.  Until some time goes by, I think he might be out there golfing with Tiger Woods.  His path is both interesting and it is also like riding a Brahma Bull.  Some times he is straddled between the rock and hard place.  That is how I see this next year for him. I do see him as a visionary, but some of those visions just could not take root at this time.

More is in the works for biodegradable containers and new metals.  I see some huge improvement in the Pacific Ocean.  Out states on the coast, Oregon, Washington and Northern California start a cleanup effort that will greatly improve the ocean ecosystem.  Alaska is joining in the effort to help the arctic sea life, polar bears and other fragile ecosystems in this way.  A new Alaskan Governor is coming up.  I got that and then decided a better look it up too.  Yip, my guides were right on the money.  This new leadership is much needed.  It will be a close race!  It will be ¨hot¨ in Alaska as the politics get going.  

This is too long of a blog...please sign up for my newsletter to get the full version.  It goes out once a month and it is usually short.  This was a monster of a report with several more pages.


Happy Reading and Happy New Year!

Much Love, Nancy








No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...