Saturday, February 22, 2014

Otter Appreciate Abe's Teachings



Appreciating Abraham’s Teachings


I tried to find a picture of what Abraham might look like and that looked like an otter with gratitude. Wow.



There are moments when some of the teachings don’t seem to work…


But then they do.  Most people do have some resistance to what they really want.


People can seem to fear what they want...but that is because they are realizing the absence


of what they want.  I really want the job, this lover, this house but its scary and what if it doesn’t happen?   


This is not always about getting what you want or think you want, it is about loving and appreciating.  Always...pretty much


The best process might be meditating and entering source energy.  Leave out all worry and lack.


When you are they in the presence of such love,  take a picture of it.   You might not always be


in that place but it gets easier to return on a daily basis.  It is a feeling.  Most people do not navigate their day based on feelings. It would be very good to learn to do that.  Even if you experience feelings you don’t enjoy, they are your guidance system.  


As Abe explains it, we exist within energy, all is energy.  When your emotional weather is changing, it is telling you that trouble might be ahead.  Trouble in the way of unwanted experiences.  You at a higher superconscious level know what direction to go...it is telling you that your human logic is failing you when you think things and believe things that are not vibrationally true for you.


Becoming emotionally aware is the real effort factor.  Abe says don’t take action and don’t effort outside your personal vortex.  That is so hard for people.  They go to a gym everyday and “effort” thinking no pain no gain.  They are running in circles sometimes.  Your body knows exactly what it needs and how to achieve health.  It will tell you if you quietly listen.  


Bashar says follow your highest excitement.  For Stephen Hawking that looks like new realizations regarding science and physics.  For another person it might be taking their dog to the park...and really enjoying it.  It is also a challenge to live that way.  There are so many things on my to do list that maybe I really am not excited about.  I try and rearrange them and I even ask the Universe to help me find a fun and interesting way to accomplish these many things that appear to need doing.  


Let’s say I need to do the dishes and the laundry.  Nothing major will happen if I don’t (do it) but there are consequences.  I meet clients in my home. I won’t have clean clothes to wear and I will be embarrassed by the messy kitchen.   Also, I just prefer a clean environment.  


I asked for help one day….Zac just started cleaning at a breakneck speed telling me that he was just in the mood to mop the floor and fold my clothes and then vacuumed. Wild horses could not have stopped him.  Interesting.  I did not even ask him...Just the Cleaning Fairies.  Have you ever had one of those cleaning frenzies...sure, me too.  

That is my epiphany, don’t let chores take you down, don’t let anything take you down.  It is not so vital to manifesting as it is to living a happy life.  Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...