Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Be Attitudes and Abraham Hicks





From Jesus's Sermon on the Mount as reported via Matthew and Luke

Blessed Are:

The poor for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven

Those who mourn for they will be comforted

The meek for they will inherit the earth

Those who hunger and thirst, they will be filled

The merciful, for they will be shown mercy

The pure of heart: for they will see God

The Peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God

Those who are persecuted for righteousness sake...theirs is the kingdom of heaven


And why is this parable powerful? I think I might be on to something here!

There are so many versions of the be-attitudes and many interpretations as well.

If I see this in light of the Abraham Teachings, it becomes very powerful in the universal law.

Step one is in the asking. If someone is poor physically or spiritually;... they are asking,.. and it will be given. Conversely if someone is very rich, and all their worldly wants are provided, they are not asking and they are not going to get there if they don't ask.

asking has unbelievable power. Think about that for a second. If we are so "small and insignificant" how can it be that our ASKING summons the POWER THAT CREATED WORLDS?

Believing and Allowing are next. Ask and know that it is DONE! Say thank you God, for it has been done, I have sought the Kingdom of God and asked this: So Above, So Below. I have asked manifestation that brings brilliance, hope and beauty. I have asked to receive the gift of writing and communication. I have asked to perceive and receive. In the Lord's prayer we ask to not go down the rabbit hole of delusion, and deception.  Interesting in light of the polarity.  The contrast is always present.  Lead us not into it, but we need not invite it. 

When I was sick, I prayed to be well. When there was violence,... I prayed for peace. When my parents fought, I would get sick with asthma, in the hospital there were powerful beings with me.  Little did I know my heartfelt asking could change my world. Little did I know that I create(with the Blessing of the Universe) my reality. I could have never known that God delights in my creations and they are Celebrated in the Many Mansions of God.  Blessed is she/is who sees that.

Meekly, I take over the world by melting hearts and loving. Swords and bombs can never do that. And truly my pen is mightier than any weapon.

Blessed, Blessed am I.  We all are blessed.  Just Ask and then open your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...