Sunday, May 3, 2020

Medical Medium Nancy with Lots of Information on Diabetes 2



We have been fed lots of lies about Diabetes and Arthritis.  Stay tuned as there will be more and more coming down the lane.



May 3. 2020


I, Nancy, have stenosis all through my spine from my neck to my tail bone.  There is a way to deal with it and even reverse it.  This is my story from now working backwards.

Today, my blood sugar was 140 at fasting.  I know that is not quite perfect, however, five years ago it was above 400 and I had infections that would not heal.  They put me on metformin as they do everyone.  In my opinion that is cookie cutter one size fits all medicine.  They used to want to give me antibiotics for my many infections, but I refused. 

I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with Zac. No one explained that I would have type 2 even after giving birth.  I continued to live well however I felt very tired and I was drinking lots of diet soda.  A light bulb went on today.

I was watching an add saying something like: “you don’t have to prick your finger and shoot insulin anymore because we have the solution.”  Some of their research and information was particularly good and even accurate.  Some of it was very misleading as well.  The part that sparked my interest was:  “drinking lots of diet soda would cause type 2 diabetes.”  It tricks the pancreas into releasing lots of insulin but then you are not receiving complete sugar or any sugar. Your cells want nutrients and insulin allows them to absorb the sugar in your blood.  Monosaccharide means one sugar molecule and that is not good for us.  They (monosaccharides) are like kindling to a fire and in this case a metabolism fire. They may leave you hungrier than before you ate the candy bar.  Other substantial sugar from fruit or fructose is an 8-molecule sugar structure that has more sustainable energy. Fruit also has fiber which is a benefit to anyone with diabetes 2.

I remember Edgar Cayce suggested that people with diabetes or those wanting to lose weight (90% of us) should drink a small glass of no sugar added grape juice diluted with water before eating meals.  I have done this with dinner.  I add sparkling water to a wine glass and Welch's grape juice with a twist of lime and stir.  Yummy.  Most important was the fact that I felt satiated faster.  It was a gentle appetite suppressant.  I did not feel the need for seconds or desert when dinner was over.  Smaller portions were on my plate without feeling deprived. 

This add (the one I read today) wanted 79 dollars for a product with cinnamon, and chromium picolinate. They also added some bonus books like a glycemic and carb counter information.  I have been taking a supplement from Youngevity called Sweet Eze that is 19 dollars for 120 capsules. You can buy carb counters for a few bucks.  So Really?  Give me a break.  I did sell Youngevity but now I let my son sell it. It adds about 20 dollars to his income. It is a good product so we share. 

 Dr. Wallach was a veterinarian who discovered that zoo monkeys were dying due to a lack of a mineral called Selenium.  In the wild they would forage and instinctively knew what to eat, and of course they were not able to do that in the zoo.  The newborn Rhesus monkeys would die within weeks. What is also remarkable is that the autopsies revealed that these baby monkeys had cystic fibrosis.That is huge news because Cystic Fibrosis was thought to be a human only disease and they did not know why or what caused it.  Wallach went on to treat human babies after obtaining his ND. One of Dr. Wallach's products for blood sugar control is Sweet Eze.

I will tell you that you can pick up the Sweet Eze ingredients elsewhere as the two main minerals are Chromium and Vanadium.  About 200 mcg of each per day goes a long way to helping lower blood sugar they say, because I am not a doctor.  In addition to these minerals it contains Cinnamon, Bitter melon fruit, Jambolana Seed extract and Ginseng root. I think the 19 dollars is a fare price.  In general plant derived minerals do matter in keeping our bodies healthy.  I will be happy to ship it to anyone anywhere.  Just email nancysnimbus@gmail.com

I have traveled a long journey and I also remember the day I was writing a goodbye letter to my family.  I was in so much pain from the stenosis. I looked horrible because I hurt too much to do much.  There were only a few positions I could stay in for a while that would support my neck in a certain way to be out of pain.  Doctor Wallach saved my life.  Remember I was ready to check out for good.  I fell asleep on my couch after finishing my letter. When I woke up, I noticed a flyer on the coffee table.  It was a pink flyer that said in bold print, ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM ARTHRITIS AND DIABETES 2?  It went on to say that these two ailments are related. 

I will explain that relationship in another medical medium type letter.  It also referred to diabetes 2 and arthritis as a pandemic.  Yes, it is a worldwide phenomenon.

There was a lady’s name and phone number at the bottom of the pink flyer and the rest is now history.  It took about 3 months of using osteo FX to feel better. That formula was literally a life saver for me.  I went off pain pills and began working part time as a receptionist so I could afford all the alternative treatments.  I had been receiving disability for a few years. Now off of it and this year I owe IRS some money so thank God for my stimulus check. It came along exactly at the right time.  The point is:  I am making money as an entrepreneur and this year it was enough to owe some money.  Sucks that the IRS is greedy.  
 
My mother had lupus and diabetes 2 and she was going down hill fast.  Prior to her death I had tried to get her to at least try a few things.  She was taking 11 prescribed medications everyday and by far the worst one was prednisone.  It would take up a chapter to describe what her doctors put her through her last year on the planet.  She trusted her doctors. Some are trying to help, but they don't have time to pour over research and they believe what they have learned.  End of story. 

The lady whose name was on the pink flyer agreed to see me for free and she hooked me up with some free products as well.  She gave me a few books to read and return.  She said, “I want to educate your mind” and I would tell anyone out there, namely my readership, the same thing. 

This is just the tip of the iceberg.  Healing takes a year or two and both lifestyle and supplements and even Edgar Cayce treatments can save you. 
I do not believe in PAIN.  When I am ready to leave this planet, I just want to exit in my sleep and up until that day, I am going to be pain free. 

I am still a work in progress but thank the Lord, I am going in the right direction and I am getting my answers.  In 2003 my neurologist refused to do surgery on my back.  He said it was because I was a liability with my unman-aged diabetes.  I felt he had given me a death sentence as my pain was just horrible and my metformin was not managing my blood sugar issue.  Just now I am feeling so grateful.  He linked the diabetes to my stenosis which is a form of arthritis.  I want to go into that link. There is a relationship and few doctors acknowledge that. 

And for God sake do not go easily under the knife.  It does not always work.
Please look for the next newsletter and blog for more psychic insights. 

This is part of my newsletter but not the whole thing. 

For now, I must close. 

Love and Health to Everyone.  Each day I get information to share
from those not in bodies. I work with Dr. Peebles, Angelic Healers, And Red Arrow, medicine man and personal guide.  I also have a silver colored dragon who loves and protects me. Not all dragons are “bad”. 

I do a hell of a lot of research.  Forgive my spelling as I am and always have been very dyslexic.  I do try and edit my writings and musings. 

Nancy from Angelbells Guidance
Angelbellsguidance.com
602 793 7611 in Phoenix, AZ
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...