Tuesday, June 8, 2021

SPS Chapter 25: Parallel Universes, Free Will, and Creation: What Do They Have in Common?

 

Chapter 25 in Sara’s Psychic Sisterhood



What do Parallel Universes, Free Will, and Creation have in common?

These three concepts interface all the time.  They respond to a variety of realities that we accidentally live.  Accidentally is a choice but it feels like we did not choose it.  There is a little bit of anthropology in our choices as well as dominate programming.  So, I want to talk about anthropology first.  I want that to be a foundation that explains many human abduction experiences as well. 

Whomever we discover our ancestors to be, we can look at our instincts and tendencies for clues.  It looks as though about 500,000 years ago; we took a big leap.  Lloyd Pye, and other avant-gard researchers of human origins, believe there were “others” in the mix.  Many believe “aliens” known as Anunnaki rearranged our DNA.  They gene spliced us to be slaves.  Along with slave qualities, there were advanced sexual characteristics.  Humans were designed to serve many functions.  This is not new.  This has been tossed around at cocktail parties and group meetings.  This has been mentioned on Ancient Aliens TV show in a watered-down acceptable way.  But there is a place where all the theories can collide.  Our human preferences, choices and desires.  I am going to start with monogamy. Most bird species are monogamous, so it is not just human.  I think it exists for our survival.  They say we are a herd animal. I am not sure we fit that category.  A healthy curiosity is present in most humans.  Like gorillas, the male is going to be larger and stronger to protect the female(s)?  Yes, but then what happens to the monogamy?  This is where Pye brings in the concept of smaller ape like creatures that are close cousins to Big Foot.  They look very human; especially if you are only looking at skeletons.  In fact, Pye and others believe these are the Neanderthals and they don’t have the same ability to articulate words that humans do.  Language was present but not like modern homosapiens with all those nuances.  Down through the 500k years certain instincts and preferences have been established.  Instincts are good in a crisis.  In an emergency you might not have the time needed to contact an “expert”.  In that moment all that our genetic ancestors have lived will be accessible.

There is a rather short list in a crisis. What is the easiest and fastest method to escape?  Will you choose to fight?  Within a second of time your feet are running at a breaking speed.   I am not a jogger, however, I found out I could run when a group of cows decided to charge, and they were fast.  Yes, instinct.

If you read my essay or blog on my abduction experience; good.  The insect being asked many things of me that really went against the grain.  I was one of the thousands if not millions of women that our government allowed to be part of the hybrid program.  The memory was veiled, and I did not go through hypnotic retrieval of this memory.  I just started to remember it about 10 years ago.   It is amazing that our subconscious will try to heal itself of unknown trauma.  These abduction experiences can be the source of unresolved issues and fears.  

There is a polite way to date and decide on a future mate.  The alien agenda side steps all those socially accepted ways of courtship and it side steps parenting.  There is a need for human bonding with mates and children.  Those aliens must have been in a hurry, and it was for their own survival we think.  They rushed up the process in many ways.   Many human hybrid children did not thrive and did not survive.  That tells me that there is a healthy way to have a family.  Our genetics seem to be incredibly wise on that dynamic. 

When you make a choice, do you really have a choice?  When I go into my trance state, it does seem that there are contracts with other people. We all must have known about our present family and the way they would enhance and guide our lives prior to being born.  They say it is a priviledge to be born in this age and time.   This is a challenging time but oh my goodness it is ripe with evolution.  We sit on the edge of a whole new chapter. 

In addition, we can change programs that have existed forever.   There is a martyr program, a suicide program, an adventure program, teacher program, a slave program, and many others.  That is available when there is a mass consciousness shift.   I might have realized that today.  I keep seeing times when I have “changed my mind” and stepped into an alternate reality.  I changed directions and had access to a whole new parallel universe.  When I have done this, I became invisible to some people.  People bump into me and then say, oh I did not see you.  I believe it had something to do with personal growth and not needing old ways and programs.  Today, I was resting when I kept melting into a big picture.  I felt part of everyone and then felt part of the “world” consciousness.  I love that whole experience and it seemed to heal me at a deep level. 

This last week I was having another cold.  Then it turned into a rather miserable flu like situation.  I spoke to my son about it.  We believe we have had Covid 19 several times, but it is a weaker version or at least we experience it as a weaker version.  My body seems to be adapting.  There is a program for adapting physically.  There are so many ways to evolve.  It is not always the strong that survive it might be the weak that inherit the earth.  They might be the more adaptable.

This is where creation becomes very personal.  We all get to decide our next step.  Perhaps way back we did not have much of a choice but now we do.  There are infinite choices.  How wonderful that it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...