Saturday, October 10, 2026

Part One and Two of My Thoughts After Watching Steven Spielbergs Disclosure Day Movie

 



My thoughts after watching Steven Spielberg’s Disclosure Day

Part Two: I watched This Movie Again.  Ahh.  I get some clarity. Part two is page two below.

I would like to thank Steven Spielberg for producing this movie.  It is very creative and should at least entice us to ask expansive questions.  For me, talking to animals is not unusual and I would say at least half of us humans are able to do that.  I have not taken a poll yet. 

I was disappointed at the end.  There are so many types of aliens, and they all have different agendas.  There is not just one all wise benevolent race of ETs.  I would think that the ending would have at least a panel of 100 different alien leaders and they would pick different problem areas that we on earth desire to work on and have some mentorship with.

My example with this is building world peace as number one.  The scientific suggestion would be to help all parts of our global human family to have the Abraham Maslow basics. Shelter, food, water, air, and health care.  Without question, the basics are needed to develop more advanced civilization.  Spirituality is probably the first segment.  There are races like those called the greys who deceived out leaders in the 1950s.  A race can be very advanced in weaponry and space travel, but if they are not advancing in knowing the creator and knowing love in all its aspects, I would have to break down this run on sentence to a literary work the size of War and Peace. 

When the end of the movie says “Listen” I was gob smacked.  What? Start by listening to your inner yearning for that relationship with “All That Is”.  We must know ourselves.  And there might be an All-Knowing Being to help.  First, we must achieve silence within.  We need to align with our own ancient wisdom.  No one else should tell you what to believe and what sort of world to build for yourself and others. Even when we zig left and should have zigged right, we made mistakes that caused a detour from the way our hearts wanted to go.   We are learning and correcting. When we make those errors, the learning is more profound than just taking someone’s word for it.

Going back to our panel of galactic experts, that would be a wonderful exploration of ways that our ET neighbors have found answers to problems.  Perhaps they had oceans that they had already cleaned up.  That is a wonderful segment that I would love to be part of. 

I believe we stand on the percipience of a new age of repair and healing.  My friend Bret had lots of people at a round table that were discussing disclosure.  I was a bit disappointed with this Spielberg movie.  I don’t think disclosure is about spy groups verses spy groups. And high-speed car chases and almost flattened by two opposing trains.  I am going to have to watch it again to figure out who the bad guys are. 

Part two and more insights.

I paid more attention to the movie the second time.  Certain facts got away from me because it was a thrill a minute and every second produced another rushed escape for

Fairchild and Daniel or Daniel and Jane. 

I paid much more attention to Colin Firth and his intentions.  He plays the part of Noah Scanlon, the head of the Wardex Corporation.  Wardex is the government and acts like the Majestic 12.  The original group of military men that President Harry Truman formed in 1947 They were an ultra-secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials alleged to investigate and cover up alien spacecraft recoveries, such as the 1947 Roswell incident. The reason for this group might be tied to the cold war and the space race.  They entered into some terrible contracts with several regressive ET groups (it is alleged) Many now can put some important pieces together. 

Noah Scanlon seems to have a few telepathic gifts of his own.  He is trying to shut down the whistle blowing attempts of Daniel and Margaret Fairchild who were abducted as children.  It seems that it follows my blog about my abduction and participation in the Grey Hybrid program.  ( it is most likely a coincidence) Grey ETs were telling the humans they captured and the military that they were no longer able to produce natural offspring and they were looking at extinction.  They would also engineer human coupling so that children would later mate and produce the desired offspring.  The children had been the result of generations of designed genetically advanced humans.  My mother was abducted and as a result began her period at age 9.  That is early and she had problems with her reproductive system all her life. Suddenly, I am connecting some strange parallels with things I have written about in the past and Disclosure Day.  The Greys have been invited to leave our solar system by the newest regiment. Since 2021 combined efforts of our off-world relatives and those genuinely wanting to free humans from the control of regressive ETs succeeded.  our solar system, moon and Mars are now governed by earth and the Galactic Federation of Worlds.    There are still a few obstacles to overcome.  Here is the link to one of my personal experiences with the grey aliens https://nancylake.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-essay-on-hybrid-children.html

I have always been an animal communicator.  My mother and brother were alarmed with all the animals I came home with.  I did talk them into coming home with me and the family chased them off.  Disclosure Day animals are screen memories or implanted to help children feel less frightened.  Most abducted humans have implants placed into their bodies by the Greys.   There are many purposes for implants.  The movie does not really cover that.  There is a hint of that.  The movie is exciting and it is a thriller.  I don’t think it delves into the lives of Jane, Daniel’s girlfriend, nor Hugo and the need to recreate Margarete’s childhood home. I am not sure why Daniel and Margarete need to revisit the childhood abduction event to gain the needed ability to connect with the elderly benevolent ET at the end of the movie.  Sometimes abducted children have implants that are triggered for an important purpose is my guess.  If I were to rent it again in the future I might see another important connection to some of the experiences I have had. 

It this point, I feel satisfied that Steven did his best to knit some human experiences together.  The fact that the Greys did take us for a ride, leads me to say be careful.  There is information now that the hybrid children were meant to be replacements for the Greys.  The Greys wanted body’s that would allow them to function better and more fully with our earth’s atmosphere.  We would have been met with a terrible fate like a biological pandemic that would kill off many humans and leave plenty of room for the world the Greys would like to occupy.  They sort of pulled the wool over our eyes.  According to other advanced ET’s this is a trick they have often pulled with other rookies.  They promised technology to the earth’s governments for access to the human population.  We were pulled from the edge of our undoing by those who have been around the block. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Part One and Two of My Thoughts After Watching Steven Spielbergs Disclosure Day Movie

  My thoughts after watching Steven Spielberg’s Disclosure Day Part Two: I watched This Movie Again.   Ahh.   I get some clarity. Part two...