Saturday, December 8, 2012

Time Travel to 2026 Where I Meet My Granddaughter


I Met My Future Granddaughter



She is radiant in my mind. Her smile is like the sun bouncing off ice cycles after a winter storm has past.  Tasha, short for Natasha, is not here on earth yet.  I have but a slip of a memory from a slip in time about six months ago.  I have talked to my future grandchild.  She is an fairy princess with blond curly tassels of hair, the green eyes of an old soul, and she fills my heart to the brim.  I feel our little struggling group will be reborn when she enters the world.  It does spur me on to know that our Jason will return in flesh through her line.  This is reincarnation at its best. 

I remember writing down all the details of a dream I had and did not want to lose any of those little pieces.

I went through my Dash Journal. I keep a journal on the dash of my computer.  I found what I had recorded on February 14th, Valentine’s Day, 2012

Feb 14

Took a day off yesterday, Zac and I got haircuts and saw a movie. I was talking about time travel and the movie Millennium. It is one of my favorite Science Fiction movies. Zac and I went to Red Planet Diner and we discussed what I might say to myself if I got to travel back.  As I was getting ready for bed, I saw a little blond girl in my bed room out of the corner of my eye.  She seemed quite solid in her presentation.  I got a chill at seeing her.  She is my future granddaughter, Natasha.  I think they call her Tasha.  The year is 2026and Tasha is 8 years old.  I would be in my 70’s and I believe I know her very well.  I was told her child would be a reincarnation of Jason and this time we will be aware of all that he is ahead of time.  The way will be much smoother and he will have a wonderful journey.

This was not really a dream; I was in that twilight state before sleep so it was more what I would call a lucid dream.  I had forgotten the dates.  Tasha is to be born in the year 2018.  That is about 5 years up the road.  That means that circumstances will improve in dramatic ways in our little group.  Zac is single and I believe that he desires a girl friend, but at this time not children.  Zac is a far from being a family man as anyone could possibly be.  As many of my readers are aware, Zac is now my only son in the flesh.  Jason is free to roam the spiritual plane and is quite alive, but not incarnate.  I lost my eldest son in 2006 to some very unusual circumstances.  I did not see that coming.  But back to our Tasha in the future.  Zachary would be the one remaining vehicle for her genetic line and I have never wished to push Zach.  I think the female who will grab his heart is lucky as he is a dear sweet compassionate person.  My first wish is that he is happy and well matched.  Tasha would be welcome into our lives if that is that case. 
We still struggle with the loss of Jason and other family members.  
The death of a loved one is shielded and inconceivable to the mind.  His death was nearly the end of me.  I did not see much point in living.  I wrote a book called “Sunflowers for Jason”  and it is available in kindle on Amazon.   That book is necessary in my life because it chronicles the growth through my devastation and it manages to tell a tale of survival.  The book "The Lovely Bones" speaks to the growth people have after a huge loss and tragedy.  Jason wanted to be a parent in the worst way.  He was married to my son in law, Keith.  Yes, they were gay and putting that aside, they would have made the best parents in the world.  It reminds me of another favorite comedy, The Bird Cage (1996).  That would be them as a mature couple had Jason not met with an untimely end.  Jason would have been the Nathan Lane personality and he did have the same flare for drama.
There are cycles of life and death.  We need a miracle like a baby to wake up our hearts again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...