Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Don't Know Much...But I know I Luv YOU

March 26, 1979 to July 8 2006

I wrote a book about Jason, my son, who accidentally lost his life in California.  Jason was a teacher on so many levels. Parenting Indigo children is different.  It is more of a partnership. They don't do well with authoritative parenting.  They are leading with their heart. They are born wise, sensitive, old souls.  I wish I could do it all over again.  I have let go of any parenting mistakes and realize that I did get it right some of the time!   The relationship I have with Jason has grown.  In a way, he is closer to Zac and I in his eternal energetic form. Instead of hugging, I sense the hugs on the inside. We miss him being turf side, of course. I feel that Jason made this transition for reasons I might not fully understand.  It was not suicide, but, all death is actually agreed upon by the Higher Eternal Self and thus not a dictate of ¨God¨. During Jason's first year of transition, 2006-2007 there was a great deal of phenomena. On Mother's Day I found a card on my pillow. The inscription said, I love you always, unconditionally, Jason. And it was his handwriting.  I asked, Zachary.  He was as amazed as I was.  I write about all this in my book,  ¨Sunflowers for Jason¨.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...