Friday, August 7, 2015

The One Penny Prayer


Each time you find a penny stop and say a prayer.  They say it means that someone in heaven is thinking of you.  They represent many blessings and hidden messages.

I experience "pennies" all the time and they magically appear in spots that I just vacuumed or thoroughly swept.  There is that saying "Pennies From Heaven".

I believe that our spiritual fan club of guides and loved ones are able to find and gift pennies. There are so many of them lost in canals and pipes, drains sewers, and lakes.  I really think that they go unclaimed and that makes them fair trade. 

Really they add up. A Thousand of them adds up to 10 dollars. That might be a nice little treat.  I think it is good to have penny jars and save them.  Of course we have dimes and nickels in the mix.  I went to a Coin Star machine (a sorting machine) with about 17 dollars in coins once.  But something weird happened.  The machine broke down.  The manager took it apart and there were some coins trapped.  He cleaned them out and handed them to me.  I said thank you, and then realized they were not quarters but dollars.  That added about 10 more dollars to my purse.  Wow. Honestly they were not mine but I was gone before I noticed. I had to smile. I filled up my gas tank too.

Also I had a dream that pennies might be worth more than you think. From 1783 to 1837, a cent was pure copper. But newer pennies are made mostly of zinc. In 1962, the cent's tin content, which was quite small, was removed.  That made the metal composition of the cent 95 percent copper and 5 percent zinc.  I keep looking for pennies minted in the 50's.  That was my birth decade and so the birth year is special. 

 I believe copper will go up.  I had a dream that I was trying to buy a copper necklace in the future and it was 600 dollars.  Wow.  All pure metals will continue to raise in value.  So when thrift store shopping look at copper and other metal items because they could become quite valuable.

So all that is material and that is not the most powerful reason to have them.  It is the energy.  If spirit has placed one in your path, please hold it a moment.  You will feel a blessing or energy within an apported penny. 

I think of Pennies representing the human population.  Yeah really.  There are over 7 billion people in the world but my calculator won't even process that number.  So, in the USA there are around 3 million so divided by 100 that would be 30,000,000 dollars if people were pennies.  All bright shinny pennies just waiting to be spent in a good way. We sparkle that way. The bible calls humans the salt of the earth.  They say that is because we with our emotional palate and palette, we add color and flavor to life. As humans we create meaning for the universe in a 3D way. Things would be drab emotionally (like Spock) without us.  

Imagine two things when doing a penny prayer,  if everyone in the USA said a prayer for someone else's well being every time they found a penny,  the energy would absolutely collectively change our country.  Imagine an avalanche of pennies hitting a stone wall and taking it down.  Energetically, the human agendas would triumph.  When you see a penny, bless someone you love in heaven for it and say a wish, intention and prayer for someone you love still living.  Then save it.

Take a moment because this will be that which draws an endless stream of money to you as well.  There was an experiment one lady tried and it worked.  She started a "Go Fund Me" program that asked everyone to donate a dollar.  I think she actually bought a home with it.  She netted 500,000 from it.  So if a million US citizens pitched in a dollar to a person or cause they believe in, of course that would provide a miracle for someone.  Just one dollar or 100 pennies from heaven can move mountains for someone.   


As a side note. 
Gypsies wore their coins in various ways.  They were sewn into hems and aprons.  Or with some metal work, made into belts. When doing a prosperity prayer for someone, I can just hear the chinking of these belts as I envision Gypsies dancing.  Just a very abundant image for me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...