Sunday, October 14, 2012

Prayer of Gratitude

I am so grateful this evening and I need to write a short post for the triumph I feel in my heart.



I truly witnessed the power of God today in delivering me and lifting me up.

 I was not feeling well and as many of you have been reading, I am still under the weather recovering from toxic mold.  Some days I feel good and like I have turned a corner and I am winning.  Out of the blue I got sick once again, my throat hurt, my lung hurt, and heck my whole body hurt.  It is like a carnival ride going up and down. 

I was in class all week end and had a presentation to do.  I prayed that my presentation would show my classmates the Power of Love and the Power of Source.  I prayed to remain healthy and energetic enough to do a really terrific presentation.

That was important to me.  I was the last person to give my talk and I felt a power come over me.  I can barely remember what I said, but my teacher and classmates were genuinely moved.  The presentation was on Motivational Interviewing.  This is not a strong subject for me.  I felt very weak in this techniques and I also felt a huge pull to be good at it. 

Anyway I was demonstrating techniques and compassion and empathy and it seemed like all the pieces fit into place for me. 

I want to remember this day all my life.  It felt great to do well and have experienced a High Energy while "performing" in a sense, for a group of people. 

Just saying Thanks.

www.nickbunick.com

If you have a chance to read any of Nick's books, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...