Monday, September 24, 2012

Time to do a chakra balance dance


Time to do a chakra balance dance

When, anytime you are feeling down, frustrated, overwhelmed, and lack luster.  One of my favorite authors for subjects regarding self love is SARK or Susan Kennedy.  The answer for so many relationship questions is simply, stop obsessing and enjoy dancing with yourself for a while.  

Don't wait for someone to come along to start feeling complete and balanced.  I was just reading an advertisement for a psychic reading.  It said, is he cheating on you?  Oh, my, if I felt that way I would change my focus immediately.  He may or may not be cheating.  There is no way to police what someone else does and worry only makes this worse.  My advice is do a chakra balance dance.  I do it and feel better in about 10 minutes.

Lower the lighting or just light candles and play some new age music.  I just start slowly waltzing in my kitchen, my living area too.  It is important to see the vivid colors of each chakra in your mind.  I place my hand on the root chakra and see a vivid red color...I ask my body to do a spin in the direction of this small generator within me.  Slowly I will spin clockwise or counter clockwise depending on the physical need of my body.  It is also very nice to do some yoga stretches and meditation when you finish this balance dance. 

Take the focus off what someone else might be doing because if your remain in balance and love no one can really hurt you.  It made me think a great deal when someone said, true spirituality is not allowing for injury.  If someone cannot harm you there is not need for retaliation and defensiveness.  We all prefer to be treated with respect.  Even if someone is the cause of your death, it must be forgiven as though you had a pre-arrangement for this to happen. 

It is so much more important to honor your life and live in the fullest possible way than to sulk and worry.  Right now I am thinking of my to do list.  It is rather long.  I am trying to move somethings around to make them more interesting.  I will also add some things that I want to do to my list.  It is a sad day when I am only doing chores or the things I must.  Once I add some fun actions it seems as though I gain several more hours and have more time than I thought. 

Today it starts with a chakra dance and more magic will follow.

 
PS:  I would love to hear from my readers.  I have readers from Thailand, Russia, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, North Korea, and the USA.  Please leave comments if you wish. Questions are also welcome. Namaste


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...