Sunday, September 23, 2012

Which Idea Feels Better Game



Which idea feels Better (Game)

When it comes to making decisions there are many helpful strategies for you to look at.  You can make a list of pros and cons and then decide. Many folks listen to the experts or well meaning friends and then decide what to do next.  My what feels better game works very well in this regard.  I will explain it in small bite size pieces.

You will notice the "Moon" tarot card above.  The water is the subconscious or unseen motivation in our lives.  The lobster or crayfish is emerging in the moon light to reveal something of an answer from the watery depths.  There is a middle path between two towers and dogs bark or bay at the moon (dogs are demanding your attention).  The moon belongs to female intuition and refers to our monthly cycles as well.  When it comes to choosing the next right move or path, there is an element of the unknown.  It is best to ask your soul which way, which action, or non action feels right.

This lesson that I call a game is also a very important 2012 tool to put in your personal tool box.  I believe that the new moon is the time for planting seeds and the full moon is the harvest. Develop a full moon ritual and a new moon ritual that works for you.  Plan a small picnic with a little wine and other favorite foods. Take a folding chaise lounge chair with you,  Spend some time beneath the night sky.  Just appreciate all that has happened and visualize all that you desire to happen and lift it up in a moon beam. The results are very good for me.  Of-course life will deliver some unexpected things to deal with.  Not everything can wait for a proper ceremony. 

I will use my life to illustrate a recent decision making process.  When I came to Phoenix, I was sleeping on a friends couch and trying to regain my health.  It seemed that I would have to get a "real" job.  I left Sedona where I was a full time professional psychic.  My past resume includes many family support or social work type positions.  No one ever gets rich working for someone else. No one ever gets wealthy being a social worker, however, I was looking at crawling back an old haunt.  If heaven is guaranteed by how "Mother Teresa-ish" you have been, I should have enough points.  Heaven is a state of mind, and no one need die first to reside there.  Yes, the opposite is true as well.  Ever feel like "this is hell"?  Yip, sometimes it is that too. 

My friend told me about Phoenix Rising Now and that her good friend Ron and his lovely wife ran a metaphysical store.  I met Ron and liked him very much.  Life had opened a door once again to do this work that I love and I happen to be quite good at.  It wasn't that easy however.  The first several weeks I had very few clients.  No one knew I was there and I had done no advertising at all.  All of a sudden I was back sending out resumes once again.  Kit, my psychic friend, was inspired to call me and say, do you believe in yourself enough to take flyer's around the neighborhood.?  Ron copied 50 flyer's and I had delivered them to various businesses. The problem was by sending out resumes for an old way of livelihood,  my energy was divided and not focused on what I really wanted to do.  I wanted to spread the news and grow my business.  The flyer's helped.  I am much busier now. The way I made my decision was listening to my heart. I lit up and I felt much happier when I was delivering the flyer's.  It was a hot day in Phoenix, but, I barely noticed.  My feet seemed to have life of their own.  Part of my logical brain wanted to return to having a secure pay check every two weeks and perhaps dental insurance and other perks. This was a decision needing to be made.  I was going all in or all out on one or the other one of these choices.   

With the presidential race at hand, I think some of us are flipping a coin.  I don't think we are able to see the future entirely on which candidate is needed at this time.  I am voting for Obama.  I get that warm feeling about him.  It just feels better.  Birth certificate or not, I must go with a gut reaction on this.  I am not twisting the arms of others to do the same.  It is important to vote your conscience.

With choices it is helpful to go within and create each scene in your mind. How does that look for you?  Put yourself in the play you are writing.  How do you feel in that part?  You might have to do this several times to decide which feels more uplifting?  Which play makes your heart sing?  Some times the contrast might be small.  One play makes you feel "OK" and the other one feels a little more dull or lifeless.  Humm, if that is the case neither one are probably fulfilling your dreams or life path, however, I would choose the OK one until I realize something better.   

It is so vital to be the author of your own life and enjoy the process too.  Toggle between scenes until you know which has more light and positive energy.  It gets easier each time you do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledgend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman

  Legend of the White Buffalo Sioux (Lakota) The White Buffalo are sacred to many Native Americans. The Lakota (Sioux) Nation has passed...